Full time casual for 3 months, leading to Permanent placement
We are looking for a dedicated Storeman for a local company.
This is an entry level position.
Your daily duties will include
- Inspect, receive and process incoming goods according to company expectations.
- Inspect, pack and dispatch goods in a safe, prompt and presentable manner.
- Efficiently manage the movement of stock between suppliers, storage, production and dispatch ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure the maintenance of a clean and safe workplace at all times.
- Develop and constantly improve systems related to your position to be more excellent, effective and efficient – implementing and teaching improved systems to staff.
To be successful in this position, you should have the ability to adapt to changes in processes, be able to keep accurate data files and have any eye for detail. You will need good levels of computer literacy as. Most of all, the successful applicant will be self motivated and able to problem solve on the job without constant supervision.
School Leavers are encouraged to apply.
This company is moving forward and would like to take you with them.
Please apply now, or call Kylie on 0428 695 473 with any questions