We require a well organised person for a busy Goulburn workshop.
The core duties of this role will be;
- Scheduling jobs
- Managing the workflow of jobs – ensuring they are on time and on budget
- Customer service
- Stock control and ordering
- Staff Management
- Working with the draftsman and fabricators to correctly quote jobs
Desirable qualities of a successful applicant
- Experience in the steel industry
- Proven experience scheduling to budgets and timeframes
- Use of Tradify or similar Job Management software
- Small Business Management
- Professional and courteous customer service manner
This is a salaried position and will be open to negotiation if you have all of the desired qualities that we are looking for. There is an expectation of 40 hours work per week and additional hours during peak periods.
Please use the subject line ‘Scheduling Manager’ when applying online and complete a cover letter in the body of your email.