We have been engaged to recruit experienced Tradies and Assistants to carry out metal roofing work. Qualified metal roofing tradesman or Carpenters are particularly encouraged to apply for this ongoing and full time work with a highly respected company. Pay will depend on tickets, licences and experience.
To be considered you must possess the following skills and experience: –
- MUST have metal roofing experience (ideally trade qualified, roofing or carpentry)
- Sound knowledge of the WHS Regulations (including SWMS and Risk Management)
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Adhere to company systems
- Own tools preferred
- Own PPE and reliable transport mandatory
- White Card
- Working at Heights Certificate (ideally)
- Great work ethic and attention to detail.
To apply for this position please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org . All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality. Alternatively, please contact Ian on 02 4869 3197 to discuss these positions further. We look forward in assisting you in your next career move.