Fitter, Maintenance and Trades Assistant
Mechanical aptitude and experience will be high on the selection criteria. As this is a unique piece of machinery, previous experience may not be possible. This is a full time permanent position with a family company that has been established for over 20 years. They are moving their operations from interstate to Minto in NSW. The duties in a broad sense will be:
· The loading, operation and daily maintenance of a continuous welding line for polymer based fabrics. Including:
a. Loading raw materials
b. Changing between products
· Monitoring of product quality
· Routine maintenance of machine and housekeeping of operational area
· Reporting of machine output and efficiency
· Periodical maintenance and improvement of machinery
· Shutting down and securing machine at end of shift.
This would suit someone who has had experience as a maintenance fitter (qualifications not mandatory) or a TA to a fitter. Please use the APPLY function to apply and send your resume.