MACHINE OPERATOR MINTO
We do not expect any previous experience on this unique equipment so mechanical aptitude and experience will be high on the selection criteria. This is a full time permanent position with a family company that has been established for over 20 years. They are extending their operations from interstate to Minto in NSW. This location is within walking distance on Minto station. Duties in a broad sense will be:
- The loading, operation and daily maintenance of a continuous welding line for polymer based fabrics
- Monitoring of product quality
- Routine maintenance of machine and housekeeping of operational area
- Reporting of machine output and efficiency
- Periodical maintenance and improvement of machinery
Full training and support will be provided.
Apply by forwarding your resume, or contact Ian on 0418 467 884 for more information.