Fire Protection Service Technician
Part time, leading to full time
We are seeking a Fire Protection Service Technician. This role would be ideally suited to someone who is currently working in the Industry and looking for an expanded scope or an allied industry who could bring some current skills to us with the view of expanding these skills.
This position will start as a part time position for 3+ days per week. In the future, a full-time position will be offered for a Technician who has proven to expand our client base and our job opportunities with current clients.
Tasks to be carried out in this role are
- Installation of Fire Extinguishers and Fire Blankets
- Asset Register capturing
- Emergency exit light testing
- Fire protection and alarm system testing
- General customer sales and support
This role offers a variety of new experiences and learning opportunities. The successful candidate will be required to complete their fire protection accreditation training and to stay up to date with all current accreditation throughout their employment.
- Strong work ethic, punctual, reliable and honest.
- Zero criminal history as a police check and high security check must be completed
- Manual Drivers Licence without restriction – a copy of your RMS driving record will be requested
- Strong references to substantiate work history
- Willing to work within a small team and independently when required
- Ability to schedule and prioritise work
- Current Whitecard
- Currently working in the Industry and looking for an expanded role
- Current FPAS accreditation
- Sound knowledge of this industry
- The willingness to complete further training as required
Above award wages and a great team environment await the successful candidate.
Please apply with your current resume outlining your experience in Fire Protection, along with 2 current referees to email@example.com or call Kylie on 0428 695 473