There are currently 2 positions based in Goulburn, 1x Full time and 1x Part Time
We are seeking confident, mature, customer focused individuals who have the desire to learn all facets of our industry.
The position would suit someone who has a committed approach to learning and development as a formal qualification can be gained within the role.
The employing company is a leader in the health care service and sales field. They provide a number of services and products to assist the ongoing health and wellbeing of their customers.
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Professional patient care management
- Customer enquiries, both product and service related
- Sales and ordering
- Cash handling and Eftpos processing
- Assisting in general administration duties; phone calls, emails
- Stock management procedures including merchandising and stocktake
- Auditing and compliance processes
- Open and closing end of day procedures
- Undertaking training and study relevant to the role
- Commitment to ongoing product knowledge training
- Previous experience in a retail customer service role
- Attention to detail
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Driven and motivated to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Sound time management and organisational skills
- Leadership qualities
- Proven sales history
- High level of literacy and numerous skills
No experience in the health care industry is required to be successful, however this would be an advantage.
- Career Progression and advancement opportunities- Cert IV, Supervisory roles, Trainer roles, Potential store ownership
- Above award wages
- Fixed roster
- Positive team culture
- Annual product discount scheme- Staff, family & friends
Rostered days will vary from Monday – Saturday depending upon the position.
Please apply with your resume and a one-page cover letter outlining the Selection Criteria. Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered.