For the Southern Highlands area, we are after a courier driver. The position is on going, casual and average 30 hours per week part time. Key critical factors in a courier’s daily schedule include the number of deliveries and pick-ups to be made.
· Class C (or higher) drivers license.
· Clean police check and good driving history.
· Must be licenced to drive a manual car
· Ability to follow a delivery schedule.
· Ability to lift 20kg loads and push trolleys.
· Well presented.
· Great customer focused attitude.
· Flexibility to work 5 days a week if required.
Due to the expected high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for phone screening.
Please send your resume including two recent work related referees to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For any job specific enquiries please contact Ian Napier – 0418 467 884