Permanent part time minimum of 15 hours (can increase during busy periods up to about 25 hours)
This position is a flexible position with the successful applicant to be available for weekend and after-hours events but also allows for basic administrational duties to be carried out when it suits them.
The Business Coordinator is responsible for supporting the efficient operation of the business.
- Provide first point of contact for enquiries from public and members
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence via email, mail and phone
- Coordinate Executive and General Member meetings and create required documentation (e.g. agendas, minutes)
- Maintain website and liaise with IT support for any troubleshooting
- Maintain databases
- Manage new memberships and renewals
- Provide administrative support for business initiatives
Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (packages including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to confidently plan, conduct and document Executive and General member meetings
- Minimum three years general administration/reception experience
- Experience in sales and/or customer service roles
- Certificate in Office Administration
- Experience working within a project management environment
- Experience in events coordination
- Experience with website (WordPress) and social media management
- Communications/media/marketing experience
Personal Qualities & Behavioural Traits:
- Desire to help grow the business community
- Honesty can be discreet and keep things confidential, balanced judgement, positive attitude, creativity with new ideas, problem solving, and solutions focused, efficient, organises work and time well to be productive, attention to detail, dedicated team player, shows initiative, develops relationships with purpose.